VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / April 6, 2020 / HemaGenetics Technologies Corp. (the “Company”), due to ongoing non-essential business shut down for COVID-19 measures taken by the Province of British Columbia, is exempt from Group A filings and delaying its annual financial statements release and filing on SEDAR as required under section 4.2 of NI 51-102 until June 1, 2020.
As required under section 10 of BC Instrument 51-515, the Company provides the following updates and information for investors:
- it was impractical with self-quarantine due to illness to complete and file the annual financial statements as scheduled;
- financial constraints caused by COVID-19 and business shut down has limited company resources to pay for and complete its audit;
- all Company executives and directors are subject to a trading black-out until the audited annual financial statements are filed;
- no material business developments have occurred since filing of the Company’s interim financial statements for the period ended August 31, 2019;
- management continues to seek viable business opportunities; and
- should material business developments occur, the Company will update shareholders accordingly.
For further information please contact:
J. Scott Munro, CEO and Director
Hemagenetics Technologies Corp.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward Looking Information
This press release contains projections and forward-looking information that involve various risks and uncertainties regarding future events. Such forward-looking information can include without limitation statements based on current expectations involving a number of risks and uncertainties and are not guarantees of future performance of the Company. There are numerous risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results and the Company’s plans and objectives to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking information, including: (i) the inability to complete the Arrangement; and (ii) other factors beyond the Company’s control. Actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such information. These and all subsequent written and oral forward-looking information are based on estimates and opinions of management on the dates they are made and are expressly qualified in their entirety by this notice. Except as required by law, the Company assumes no obligation to update forward-looking information should circumstances or management’s estimates or opinions change, except those otherwise required under paragraph 5.8(2) of NI 51-102, whether written or oral that may be made by or on the Company’s behalf.
SOURCE: HemaGenetics Technologies Corp.
View source version on accesswire.com: